Can you uphold our SHARP values? Are you Supportive, Honest, Active, Responsible and Passionate? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for talented individuals to join our highly regarded Housekeeping Team at The Bull Hotel. This gem of a pub is located in a delightful village corner serving outstanding food and drink. Our ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, able to work well within a team, have a passion for providing exceptional customer service, and provide a warm welcome to our customers. With the ability to multi-task, you will be organised and efficient with a positive outlook and a sense of fun and professionalism
- Clean and maintain assigned areas, including guest rooms, public areas, and back-of-house spaces
- Ensure all rooms are properly stocked with amenities and supplies
- Change bed linens, clean bathrooms, dust furniture, and vacuum carpets
- Empty trash containers and dispose of waste in designated areas
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards to the supervisor
- Follow all company policies and procedures regarding cleanliness and safety standards
- Previous experience in hotel housekeeping or commercial cleaning is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent customer service skills to ensure guest satisfaction
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as requested by the supervisor.