Front of House
Can you uphold our SHARP values? Are you Supportive, Honest, Active, Responsible and Passionate? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for talented individuals to join our highly regarded Front of House team at The Bull Hotel. This gem of a pub is located in a delightful village corner serving outstanding food and drink. Our ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, able to work well within a team, have a passion for providing exceptional customer service, and provide a warm welcome to our customers. With the ability to multi-task, you will be organised and efficient with a positive outlook and a sense of fun and professionalism.
Previous experience working in a guest service role or similar hospitality role will be a great advantage, but not essential as full on-the-job training will be given
In return we will provide;
- A competitive hourly rate and a share of the tips
- Food and accommodation discounts at all our stunning pub
- Mentoring and personal development with an opportunity for career progression
If you are interested in this position and want the opportunity to join a professional team who are passionate about delivering incredible hospitality, we would be delighted to hear from you and chat with you further about this opportunity
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably in the hospitality or restaurant industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy in handling financial transactions
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
Note: Bartending experience is a plus, but not requiredApply! >